We work hard to keep school fees affordable for our parents. As part of an Association of schools, we are able to streamline our resources and save costs across a number of key administrative areas.
All fees are set by the Swan Christian Education Association board and are revised annually.
Beginning in 2020 and continuing through the early stages of our high school development, high school fees will be capped at the grade 6 level. Currently that is $4436 (indexed).
Whilst this initiative has a significant benefit for high school students, all students will benefit from the removal of the resource fees during this period. This means that book lists, stationary, subscriptions, camps, and other learning activities will be included in the one low fee.
Access more information on the Pioneer Initiative here.
Significant Sibling Discounts
We offer significant discounts for second, third and subsequent children of one family concurrently attending the school. Discounts do not apply to Kindergarten fees, due to significantly lower government funding for Kindergarten programs. Discounts also do not apply to additional levies or items such as Resource Fee, non-compulsory trips or Private Music Tuition.
Discounts for Pre-Primary through to Year 12 are currently:
- 15% off annual tuition fees for a second child
- 40% off annual tuition fees for a third child
- 75% off annual tuition fees for fourth and subsequent children.
Early Payment Discount
In addition to significant sibling discounts, a 3% discount on annual tuition is currently available if a student’s annual tuition fees are paid in full by the 28th of February each year.
Flexible Fee Payment Options
We strive to make fee payment easy, and so offer three options for the payment of fees.
- Direct Debit Plans are the recommended fee payment option. Families are encouraged to arrange a direct debit plan at the time of enrolment, which commences in the year your child starts at the school.
- If a direct debit plan is not established, fees must be paid in full in advance of tuition. If paid annually in advance, they may be subject to an annual fee payment discount according to the school’s current fee structure. See pages 7 to 9 of our Enrolment Package for more information.
- Fees may also be paid in full quarterly, prior to the commencement of each school term.