The single greatest effect on student achievement is the effectiveness of the teacher. The knowledge, experience and values of our committed Christian staff, in partnership with families, will help students foster their unique gifts to reach their full potential.
Fostered, trained and supported by the Swan Christian Education Association, our warm and nurturing staff strive to advocate the following essential teaching practices:
- High expectations for all students,
- Strong personal connections between students and staff,
- Student engagement and motivation in a rich formal and informal curriculum,
- Strong, positive relationships with parents,
- Effective use of data and feedback by both students and staff, and
- Early support with minimum disruptions for students in need.
About Stuart Chisholm
Stuart Chisholm was born in Melbourne, attended Ivanhoe Grammar School and then Deakin University. He taught for the Department of Education in Victoria before moving briefly to Perth. Subsequently, he was offered a position to lead the International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme at the Ciputra School in Indonesia. Shortly after that, Stuart was appointed Assistant Principal Curriculum K-12. He then moved to West Papua as the Principal of Freeport’s YPJ Middle Schools.
Returning to Australia in 2014 as a fluent Indonesian speaker, Stuart was appointed as a Principal for Swan Christian Education Association. He brings a diverse set of educational experience to Northshore CGS, with a particular love of languages and sports. Stuart aims to build a culture of achievement and service grounded in God’s love and compassion.
Stuart is happily married to Simone and has three young children.