The single greatest effect on student achievement is the effectiveness of the teacher.
The knowledge, experience and values of our committed Christian staff, in partnership with families, will help students foster their unique gifts to reach their full potential.
Fostered, trained and supported by the Swan Christian Education Association, our warm and nurturing staff strive to advocate the following essential teaching practices:
- High expectations for all students,
- Strong personal connections between students and staff,
- Student engagement and motivation in a rich formal and informal curriculum,
- Strong, positive relationships with parents,
- Effective use of data and feedback by both students and staff, and
- Early support with minimum disruptions for students in need.